Jersey City Officer Melvin Santiago, 23, was shot in the head while still in his police vehicle as he and his partner responded to a call at a Walgreens at about 4.a.m., Mayor Steven Fulop said. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.
- The Future of Criminal Justice Reform in Texas
- Harris County Deputy Charged with Sexually Assaulting Woman
- A Look at Theft Prosecution in Texas
- Child Pornography Cases & Criminal Defense
- Houston DWI Accidents Are Serious Matters
- Theft in Texas, By the Numbers
- Private Investigators, Infidelity, and Cheating Spouses